eminem

eeminem

I ♥ EMINEM
My love, You were the one thing in my lifeThat I treated badSometimes enough I made you cryAnd I know the way I made you feel was wrong(I left you sad and lonely)The things I did, the words I said were much too strongAnd I swear if you come back to meI'll do things much differentlyIf you were here with me todayThis is what you'd hear me sayChorus:We could've been so good togetherCouldn't we give it just one more try?I thought that we would last foreverBut now you're gone and I think I know whyI guess I should have said I am sorryMaybe things wouldn't be this way heaven knows I love you babyIf you love me, baby come back to meAll the times that I made you cryI'm sorry, don't you say goodbyeI wish I had this chance to love you more(I love you, I love you)But now you're gone I can't go onI'm all aloneAnd I swear if you come back to meI'll do things much differentlyIf you were here with me todayThis is what you'd here me sayChorusTonight I'm only thinking of youFeeling sorry for myself that's all I can doWithout you here I know I'd fall apartSo at night I dream of holding you in my arms(At night I dream you're in my arms)(Ooh baby baby)If you were here with me todayThis is what you'd hear me sayChorus

No hay comentarios: